Nov 20, 2012

2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club

2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club

In what could have been my final time reviewing a current-generation Mazda MX-5 Miata, I'll have to say it was like saying a bittersweet farewell to an old friend. You see, the third-generation Miata (NC) is my favorite iteration of the fun little roadster, and with the next Miata being co-developed with Alfa Romeo, I fear the car might lose some of the "jinba ittai" that has made it incredible track car for the last 23 years. If this was to be my last extended drive in the MX-5 Miata, I couldn't have asked for a better send-off with it being a black-on-red tester with a soft top, manual transmission and the all-new Club trim level.

Autoblog , 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club

See also:
gadgeter, 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club

No comments:

Post a Comment