Apr 22, 2013

Rumor: 32GB Nexus 4 LTE to be revealed at Google I/O; Motorola X Phone and new Nexus not in tow

Rumor: 32GB Nexus 4 LTE to be revealed at Google I/O; Motorola X Phone and new Nexus not in tow

We've heard a lot of rumors regarding what sort of device news Google would be presenting at its developers' conference, Google I/O, next month. The strongest rumor to date has been the unveiling of a Motorola X Phone, a device we expect to be Motorola's finest work with exceptional build quality, stock Android, and long battery life. According to unnamed sources of SidhTech's, however, we won't be seeing that unveiled at the conference. More troubling is the possibility that we may not see a brand new Nexus device at the show.

Android Phone , Rumor: 32GB Nexus 4 LTE to be revealed at Google I/O; Motorola X Phone and new Nexus not in tow, Rumor: 32GB Nexus 4 LTE to be revealed at Google I/O; Motorola X Phone and new Nexus not in tow

No comments:

Post a Comment