Jun 24, 2011

Living with the Motorola Xoom

Living with the Motorola Xoom

Julie got the first look at the Xoom, and did a couple of excellent posts on it including a First Looks and the full review. If you are wanting the complete run down on the tablet I highly recommend these posts. And, as always on The Gadgeteer, the comments are full of great additions as well. Julie may have received it first, but I got to spend a long time with mine, so I wanted to share my observations. Also, she did such an excellent job with the nuts and bolts, I will focus on more general observations.

The Xoom is certainly not the first tablet.
Living with the Motorola Xoom

Living with the Motorola Xoom

Living with the Motorola Xoom

Living with the Motorola Xoom

Living with the Motorola Xoom

Living with the Motorola Xoom

Living with the Motorola Xoom


The Gadgeteer

No comments:

Post a Comment