Aug 22, 2013

The Hot Watch is a smartwatch that makes calls, we go hands-on

The Hot Watch is a smartwatch that makes calls, we go hands-on

The people behind Hot Watch were careful to emphasize this was a pre-pre- (pre!) production unit I was handling, and that the fit and finish is likely to be more polished once the final version starts shipping. So, I'll pass that disclaimer onto you, dear readers, and ask you to use your imaginations. All that said, the watch is impressively thin and light. Unfortunately, it didn't have a buckle - just a velcro strap - so it didn't wrap around my wrist the way I would have liked, but I'm sure that won't be an issue in the final build.

Engadget , The Hot Watch is a smartwatch that makes calls, we go hands-on, The Hot Watch is a smartwatch that makes calls, we go hands-on

No comments:

Post a Comment