Sep 24, 2013

Your pet doesn't have to be lonely when he's home alone

Your pet doesn't have to be lonely when he's home alone

We've featured a lot of pet gadgets on The Gadgeteer.  There seem to be more and more of them on the market, which indicates how devoted pet owners are to their pets.  I know my little Teddy seems like a child to me, and I hate having to leave him home alone for long stretches of time.  It's much better for him to be home and a little lonely than scorching in a hot car – which I would NEVER do, but it would be nice to check in on him.  If your pet has separation anxiety, you'd probably also like a way to keep him calm so he's not bothering the neighbors or tearing up the house.

The Gadgeteer , Your pet doesn't have to be lonely when he's home alone, Your pet doesn't have to be lonely when he's home alone

No comments:

Post a Comment