Apr 30, 2012

A Safe Swiss Army Knife Just for Kids

A Safe Swiss Army Knife Just for Kids

I've carried Swiss Army knives for years – I have two in my purse right now.  My daughter has been fascinated by those little knives, especially the one with the translucent green covers on my keychain.  She's been asking for her own knife since she could talk, but she had to wait until her middle school “graduation” to get one.  If you have a toddler that's fascinated with your pocket knife, you can give her one of her own that you know is safe.  ThinkGeek has the Kids Swiss Army Knife.  This is an official Victorinox toy with 6 plastic tools.  There's a spoon and fork (big enough to eat with), a saw blade and knife b

The Gadgeteer

See also:
newtech, A Safe Swiss Army Knife Just for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment